Types of Information We Collect and How We Use It
Company complies with the privacy laws and regulations of the United States of America. We make no representation that this Website is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations, or that the Website or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. By using this Website , visitors from outside of the United States of America acknowledge this Website is subject to the laws and regulations of the United States of America, and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws.
Personally Identifiable Information.
As a general policy, no "Personally Identifiable Information" (as defined below) is automatically collected from your visit to the Website. "Personally Identifiable Information" includes, without limitation: (i) contact data (such as your first and last name, physical street address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address), (ii) financial data (such as your PayPal account number, credit card number, credit card expiration date, and credit card verification code), (iii) demographic data (such as your zip code and gender), and (iv) other legal data (such as your social security number and other sensitive information used to complete and generate the proper documents based upon the specific information and direction).
If you would like to make corrections or updates to your Personally Identifiable Information, including your email address, phone number, mailing address, PayPal account information, credit card information or password reminder phrase, you can easily make them through the edit profile section of your account.
Sources of Information
The Personally Identifiable Information which we collect may come from a number of sources, including:
- Registration Information, which you provided when registering for our services or products, offered through the Website or a third party’s services or products. For example, you will be required to submit personal information such as your name, address, email, and date of birth to verify your identity prior to establishing your account.
- Billing information, such as a PayPal account number or credit card number, which is required to process the payment for the products or services you order from us.
- Other information we collect, such as the city of your birth and your mother's maiden name, which is used to verify your identity in the event you forget your login information required for our online products or services.
- Information you provide to us in response to our communications. For example, we may request that you provide your e-mail address so that we may send you notifications, alerts, special offers and newsletters.
- Financial information you provide us and or third party providers in connection with applying for commercial loans.
- Information that you provide to us through customer service communications and correspondence and general feedback.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Certain non-personal information, including the type of browser being used, its operating system and your IP address ("Non-Personally Identifiable Information"), may be automatically recorded by the standard operation of the Website's internet servers. This Non-Personally Identifiable Information can be used to help diagnose server problems, administer the Website and generally enhance your online experience. We will also collect certain information arising out of your use of the Website, such as Cookies, or Web beacons, or augment the data we collect with other information from other online or offline sources. We reserve the right to collect information about you and store it in connection with other online or offline information we may possess or obtain about you.
Pages on our website also may contain "web beacons" (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). A web beacon is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to Website visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors' hard drives. Web beacons do not contain any Personally Identifiable Information and allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Website, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. Web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. We use log files to store the data that is collected through web beacons.
All of your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information, as well as any other information described above may be referred to collectively as the "User Information."
We may share certain of the User Information, including Personally Identifiable Information, with affiliated and non-affiliated third parties, including without limitation in connection with the following:
- Special Offers - We sometimes disclose the User Information we collect to our affiliated companies for marketing purposes and to enhance our products or services to better suit your needs. When identifying methods of improving our products or services, or if we think a product or service may be of interest to you, we may extend select special offers of goods or services to you. If you would like to opt-out of receiving these offers, please refer to the "Offering You Choices -
- Marketing Options," section below.\
- Vendors - We sometimes disclose the User Information we collect to companies that operate various services for us, such as marketing, distribution, PayPal, credit card processing, order fulfillment, administrative services, advertising, or certain product functionalities, or who otherwise provide goods or services which may be of interest to you. If you provide information to us, you are expressly consenting to receiving telephone calls, emails or text messages, or direct mail, from us, or on our behalf, regarding the products and services offered on the Website.
- As Permitted by Law - We may share your User Information as permitted by law.
- Personally Identifiable Information will not be sold, leased or otherwise made available to any person or entity not authorized by or associated with us, however, please be advised that certain Personally Identifiable Information becomes a matter of public record upon the filing of certain documents with the appropriate government agency or court.
- We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary: (a) to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering (either intentionally or unintentionally) with: (i) our legal rights or property, (ii) another visitor or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; or (b) by operation of law or at the request for cooperation from law enforcement or another governmental agency.
- Transferability of Information - In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, reorganization, a divestiture, a sale of all or a portion of our assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, your Personally Identifiable Information and any information you provide to us will likely be among the assets transferred, and you hereby consent to such transfer.
Offering You Choices - Marketing Options
You have choices when it comes to learning about our new offers, products or services, as well as those offered by our partners and affiliates. If you do not wish to receive these offers, you may opt out by emailing our Customer Care department at any time at info@CineskyPics.com. Alternatively, each marketing e-mail we send to you will include instructions how to opt-out which you may utilize. Please note that you may still receive information from third parties to whom we have disclosed your information prior to the time you opted-out. You should contact each party in the event that you no longer want to receive information from such party.
We know it is very important to protect the information you share with us. We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard this information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to our employees who need to have access to such information in order to provide products or services to you, as well as to authorized third parties (as stated above). We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your Personally Identifiable Information. We protect your Personally Identifiable Information over the internet by using a secure web server, which allows web browser programs (Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox) to interact with our web server via an encrypted session. Depending on which browser you use, you will know you are in secured area by "https" or a lock appearing in the lower right hand corner of your browser window. When you visit the Website, you may move in and out of secured areas. Anytime that you are on a page ordering products or services, or viewing your personal credit report, you will be in a secured area.
You should feel confident using our Website. However, no system can be completely secure. Although we take very significant steps to secure your information, there is always a chance that your information will not always remain secure, or our computers or systems are illegally accessed, and the data on them stolen or altered. You should always take great care in handling and disclosing your personal information. For example, avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft. We assume no liability or responsibility to you or to any third party arising out of any loss, misuse, destruction, or alteration of your information.
Persons Under the Age of 18
In order to use the Website and/or its products and/or services, you must be at least 18 years of age. The Website is not directed to or intended for use by persons under the age of 18 and we are not knowingly soliciting personal information from such persons or sending them requests for non-public personal information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personally Identifiable Information directly from someone under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use our products or services, including sending us any personal information.
Notification of Changes
Visitor's Acceptance of These Terms